New in Store!
It’s been 14 years since the GP 4000 was first conceived. In that time it has two updates and established self as the undisputed best all-rounder in the field, creating an entire new performance level and benchmark for all other race clinchers to be tested against:
- Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection
- The 5000 is not a facelift with a new hot patch/sticker, it is a new tyre from the ground up
- 12% less rolling resistance than the 4000SII
- 20% boost in puncture protection
- 5g lighter than the 4000S II 700x25C
- Active Comfort Technology – Embedded in the tyre construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride
- Lazer Grip – the lazered micro profile structure expands over the tyres shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
- New BlackChili Compound – visually blacker, the new mix of BlackChili aids reduction of rolling resistance and increased grip
- Vectran Breaker
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 330Tpi
- Colour: Black
- Wheel Diameter: 700c
Assioma DUO Pedal Power Meter
Favero Electronics – the manufacturer of the well known bePRO power meter pedals – came up with the succeeding model. It’s not named “bePRO II” but Assioma. Featuring a number of major and minor improvements the Assioma power meter raises the bar and offers great value without breaking the bank.
Thanks to a completely separate power sensor in each pedal, the Assioma DUO power meter can measures the difference between your legs. This information can be very helpful for competitive cyclists who want to improve their performance.
The installation of the Assioma pedals is as easy as it gets. Put it on your bike like a conventional pedal and you´re good to go! Furthermore, there is no need for a lengthy calibration process. You don’t have to set up installation angles. The Assioma is a true plug ‘n play power meter.
Battery life was upgraded to 50h and loading the battery works with a magnetic USB cable that just clips on to the pedals.
The sensor of the Assioma is now smaller thus preventing contact of sensor and shoes.
With ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart technologies the Assioma power meter is compatible with all ANT+ cycling computers as well as with the latest smartphone models.
Weight weenies completey get their money worth – with both batteries fully charged the Assioma pedals weigh in at less than 300g!
Firmware updates and several settings can now be done with the new smartphone app.
The Assioma power meter is also available as a single-sensing version – the Assioma UNO.